Volunteers support JASSI’s vital work.
We welcome your interest in and ideas for contributing to our program! If you are interested in volunteering to help our community or if you need more information, please email us at email@example.com. Our volunteer coordinator will contact you about detailed volunteer activities. We also hold parties for volunteers to show appreciation of their hard work!
Examples of current volunteer opportunities include:
- Translation/Interpretation & Proofreading
- Community Outreach: help spread the word about JASSI by posting flyers, coordinating presentations or events in your community, or designing outreach materials (event flyers, newsletters, etc.).
- Mailing Preparation
- Planning events for seniors: Yoga, Tai-chi, Smartphone class, etc.
- IT assistance
- Office/Administrative Work
- Assisting events (Sawa Kai, Tabling, or other single events)