17. Use Japanese Health Plan in Foreign Countries

How to Use Japanese National Health Plan in Foreign Countires

If you have a permanent address in Japan and need to get medical services in a foreign country, you can use Japanese national health plan to cover the part of the medical bill. However, those who live outside of Japan for more than a year are not eligible for this program.

For more information, please contact us (212-442-1541/ info@jassi.org).