212-442-1541 ext.1 or email@example.com
JASSI provides the following services for seniors 60 years old and over.
- Case Assistance
- Information and referral services
- Step-by-step assistance with paperwork and applications for public benefits & entitlements
- Interpretive services
- Direct communication on behalf of Senior Program members with governmental and/or community agencies and programs
- Cultural and Educational Events (e.g., seminars, outings, luncheon, cultural gathering)
- Friendly Visits (JASSI volunteers visit home-bound vulnerable seniors and seniors in nursing homes)
- Hospital Escort Services (JASSI volunteers ensure seniors to go to hospitals and clinics for doctor’s appointments)
- Free cultural tickets distribution
- Monthly Senior Newsletters (JASSI provides both paper newsletters and E-newsletters with senior-related useful information)
If you are interested in signing up for our Senior Program, please go to Join Us page.