Complaint Report

The New York State, Department of State, Division of Consumer Protection helps you solve your consumer issues. For more information, please visit Division of Consumer Protection.

File a complaint at Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman (Consumer Frauds, Internet Bureau, Price Gouging, Loan Modification Scam, Tenant Harassment)

There is also a non-profit organization called Better Business Bureau (BBB) to file a complaint.

Click to copy link[ Last Updated: April, 2022 ]


Ways to Give

Please Support JASSI
Guidestar JASSI certification

JASSI has earned the Gold Seal for our transparency from Guidestar, the world's largest database of nonprofits. More on

Guidestar JASSI website