Change of Address

Most non-U.S. citizens must report a change of address within 10 days of moving within the United States or its territories. You can change your address online or mail Form AR-11. If you have outstanding or recently approved applications or petitions, you will still need to update your address on pending or recently approved applications or petitions by calling 1-800-375-5283.

For more information, please visit USCIS “Change of Address Information” page.

Click to copy link[ Last Updated: April, 2022 ]


Ways to Give

Please Support JASSI
Guidestar JASSI certification

JASSI has earned the Gold Seal for our transparency from Guidestar, the world's largest database of nonprofits. More on

Guidestar JASSI website