Change of Name

If you have to change your name due to marriage, divorce, or any other reasons, fill out and mail Form I-90. For more information, please visit USCIS “Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card” page.

Click to copy link[ Last Updated: April, 2022 ]


Ways to Give

Please Support JASSI
Guidestar JASSI certification

JASSI has earned the Gold Seal for our transparency from Guidestar, the world's largest database of nonprofits. More on

Guidestar JASSI website